Search Treasured MOM-ents

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Moms Day at Swiss Chalet

It is finally another Moms Day and some sort of a deja vu came over me as I entered Swiss Chalet this year. We actually had mother's day last year at this same branch... I guess you can say that Swiss Chalet is officially our favorite Mother's Day lunch place he he!

Since it is partly my day, I decided to treat myself to the sugar treat I have been craving for...



A shared plate of Tender Ribs and Chicken... with a helping of Caesar Salad

A yummy buttery corn to fill Kimi up


Little Kimi with a long flower for mommy.... Aaaaww!


I love you little one... Words can't describe how much... but I hope you do feel it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, girl na girl na si kimi. Dapat nakadress sya lagi!!!

=D Joy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...