Search Treasured MOM-ents

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Madness saving

I was telling K that I wanted to feel Christmassy this year and would love to find a good deal on Christmas tree... I would like it to be extra special in time to welcome baby K...

I think God heard me and we were on our way for an early dinner at the Boss, Metrotown when we saw the gate to Zellers closed with people lining up ourside.





Curious as I was, I decided to check out what the line up was all about and saw that there was a 70% off on a 6.6ft tree (Aha!) Jackpot!!! $39.97 only from the original price of $149!!!

So now I am excited to transform our living room to a red green gold theme using sale or not too expensive items and rely more on creativity. I am still practical even if I want a new look... Christmas would only be for awhile and I don't want to spend way too much for it with K on a parental leave and me about to stop work for awhile.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...