Search Treasured MOM-ents

Monday, November 16, 2009

Twilight saga via audiobook

Motherhood comes with all sets of new responsibility and when you want to have the luxury of doing things you love despite the endless chores... You got to be creative and one of the things you got to master is how to multi-task
:)






So despite a full schedule of juggling a baby, being pregnant, domestic chores and a night shift part time job, i managed to make way for my readings, or let us say, listening (via itouch) to the books I want to reread which in that instant was the twilight saga, to prepare myself for the upcoming movie new moon...

It keeps me occupied while I earn my paycheck...killing two birds with one stone! I even have the midnight sun audiobook finished :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...