Search Treasured MOM-ents

Sunday, November 15, 2009

An Early Christmas

Abour Two years ago, our Christmas came early when our baby princess was born...

This year, we are expecting an early Christmas with our baby boy...it's becoming somewhat of a tradition to be expecting babies before Christmas he he!

We would like to make a mark of Kimi's 2nd birthday earlier for a chance for her to celebrate her special day...for next year she might be sharing the spotlight with Brother K :)






Anything for our little Kimi ....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel, I love Kimi's invites. You are really digiscrap queen :) I feel so bad I couldn't be there. Send my love to Kimi. :)

Mel said...

thanks sabbie :)

some are quickpages na lalagay mo lang pic but this particular one is cut and pastes of different elements... thanks and i wish you were here too... :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...