Search Treasured MOM-ents

Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Year Reflections- Family

We usually do resolutions during New Year. This year I want to focus also on what I should be thankful for in the year 2009.

First and foremost, I am thankful for my FAMILY.

To Karl, my hubby

KARL

Thank you for your never-ending support and service to me, your babies and my family. You make us your priority and thank you very much for doing everything to make things easier for me... I can't Thank God enough for giving you to be my lifetime partner. You were well worth the wait...

For my babies,
KIMI

Kimi, you never fail to make me feel love. You are the sunshine of my life and you taught me how to love completely and unselfishly. I hope that you can feel the love everyday through my actions... I love you my little princess.

KENZO

Kenzo, to the new guy in my life, I am happy to finally meet you :). I hope you will grow up to be like your dad... Before you, I was scared if there is enough love in me to give out to you. You made me realize that there is much love in me to go around.... that love doesn't divide, but it multiplies. I love you so much little boy...

MOM AND DAD

To my parents...
Thank you for always making your love felt even through the distance... To all the sacrifices and being a friend as well as a parent. I love you both very much

To my brothers...

ERIC
To Eric,
The silent one, but you always makes me feel your love through your silent actions. You are someone I can count on and you have proved it time and again. You are also my silent protector, You look out for me in ways that I have never asked of you but you did on you own and I thank you for that.

KEN

To my baby brother Kenneth,
You make me really proud of you. You were always there for me and I know that whatever happens you will stand by me through thick and thin, I miss hugging you every night and I miss your positive outlook in life, I will see you soon, ok?

CHUA FAMILY

To my Chua Family, the endless support and concern from my parent in law and brother in law. The precious friendship that I have formed with my sister in law. Thank you for trusting me with all your inner thoughts and being a shoulder to cry on whenever I need it...Thank you for just being you, I really miss having you around here...

*** to be continued...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm touched. Love ya, Mel! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...