Search Treasured MOM-ents

Friday, January 15, 2010

Tea-scapade...

My brother Eric brought a full case of pasalubong (gifts) for us when he came here last December that I had to do separate entries for them...

Thank you again for maximizing the weight of your luggage with special somethings for us here...

One of my personal indulgence after giving birth and during the cold weather here in Canada is enjoying my blooming tea and the thin waffle that my brother gave me... The waffle came from Netherland while the tea... uhmm, I lost track of it already from his gifts of different things from all over Europe... (Lucky guy!). That's the closest I can have of anything European is enjoying the presents left here. It's harder to vacation far with babies to think of... There is an invisible attachment from the moment the baby came out of your womb, and your life, just...changes.


This yummy treat I munch on when I want sugar rush that ain't candy....
* an indulgence that makes me less guilty than when I finish off chocolates

* The blooming tea.. I am not a tea lover but I am always amazed at what flower each tea transform into after pouring hot water :) An experience, everytime...
*** Photo of Blooming tea by Mr. Adam Villena

THANK YOU AGAIN
ERIC

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...