Search Treasured MOM-ents

Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Year Reflections- Friends

God created FRIENDS to remind us that angels does exist in Earth...

I am thankful for the friends I have met along my journey from childhood to motherhood...



Thanks to my Mommy friends in Canada. Your friendship really changed my perception of what it is here in Canada... I am now enjoying a life here because of you guys...



Thanks to my single Canadian friends... it was really great being reminded how it is to be carefree every now and then :)


Thanks to the FC Friends... You guys have been the best set of friends...Tested na! Near or far we managed to make contacts and remain friends and confidants... Cheers to more years


Thanks to my Gracian friends... You knew me the longest and I am glad that we still remain friends throughout the years... especially to Ciara, Thanks for being my anchor during those years... being a sister to me as well as a friend and confidante. I miss those closeness.

1 comment:

Joice Villamor said...

sweet naman!
Thanks too, Mel! miz u!
God bless u always!
keep in touch! muah! *hugs*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...