Search Treasured MOM-ents

Monday, February 15, 2010

Finally got the curls... :)

I vowed to get myself a digi-perm after months of staying away from the parlor due to pregnancy. It is also my gift to self :) Now, I finally got the flirty part of the mantra down pat.


I braved the cold and the thongs of people also on their way downtown to watch the olympics at 5pm. It was pretty sweet of K to accompany me to the parlor and go home right away to take care of the babies as I have my pamper time :). Hand in hand we enjoyed the trip on the skytrain and the walk from the station to the parlor... I guess I just have to wait for our Seattle date plus Kimi next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mel... I wanna see the curls!!! Happy Birthday and I really miss you so much. You're 30 and beautiful with the biggest heart ever. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...