Search Treasured MOM-ents

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

The Perfect Woman

Since I just posted an entry on a Korean movie, "The Perfect Man", Is there such a thing?! This story is from Paulo Coelho...


Nasrudin was talking to a friend, who asked him:

‘Have you never considered getting married, Mullah?’

‘I have,’ replied Nasrudin. ‘In my youth, I resolved to find the perfect woman. I crossed the desert and reached Damascus, and I met a lovely, very spiritual woman, but she knew nothing of the world. I continued my journey and went to Isfahan; there I met a woman who knew both the spiritual and the material world, but she was not pretty. Then I decided to go to Cairo, where I dined in the house of a beautiful woman, who was both religious and a connoisseur of material reality.’

‘Why didn’t you marry her, then?’

‘Alas, my friend, she was looking for the perfect man.’

...sometimes we try to look for a lot of things in our partner when we have to start within ourselves first. I believe that there is no perfect anyone and as one quote states:

My Imperfect hubby, perfect for me though :)



"True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel, I love this entry. More love to you and Dhia. :)

Mel said...

miss you sabbie :)

come back na!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...