Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Enjoying Downtown, Seattle

The first time I came here was via Silkway tour, it was not on this side of Seattle that we were given free rein back then. This was a completely different experience for me and although it reminded me a lot of Downtown, Vancouver. I enjoyed strolling Seattle's Downtown with my baby girl, Kimi and hubby, Karl.

* A view of Downtown, Seattle (Upper: Daytime, Lower: Night time)

* A Little Map to guide both tourist and locals

* This reminds me of Vancouver's Steam Clock

Monorail

I wasn't able to ride the Monorail which I hope I'd be able to try on my next visit... (Yes! I am planning to come here more often and try the attractions with Kimi and hopefully with Kenzo when he is bigger0. According to research,
The Seattle Center Monorail departures every 10 minutes from two stations:
  • Seattle Center station, across from the Space Needle
  • Westlake Center Mall station, at Fifth and Pine Street

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...