Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Glee with Charice...

I love Glee and I always watch it replays but for this coming season, I had to watch it on its airing because of the Filipina appearance by Sunshine Corazon or better known as Charice Pempengco...

I soooo love the episode, and every time Charice opened her mouth to say her lines, my breath stops in anticipation of her accent or anything that might go wrong....but everything was good :)





Love the audition part in this epsode but I kept getting distracted with all the hand movements throughout the song he he! ...and the Hello Kitty Backpack being carried by the director of Vocal Adrenaline was so cute.

Keep it up Charice, we are all here supporting you!!! BRAVO!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...