Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yoshinoya in Vancouver?!

I was craving for Yoshinoya and Manila and mentioned it to my officemate. Much to my surprise, she told me that there was a Yoshinoya-like Restaurant in Downtown,Vancouver...

That got me really excited, then she told me the name of the restaurant
GYUDON-YA (Gyudon literally means Beef Bowl)

So on Saturday, off we go to try this out :)

* The Menu
Just the basic menu

* Trying to figure out what she wants...

* Haven't had coke in a bottle for awhile


* Gyudon Bowl (Beef bowl)...
It was okay but the spice from Yoshinoya really makes the meal great for me


* Chicken Menu Set (with salad and miso soup)


* My Hubby and Little Princess, Kimi

It definitely looks like the bowls back home
the taste is ok but I love Yoshinoya's better...

* * * * *

Gyudonya


500 Robson Street

VancouverBC V6B2B7
Tel: (604) 569-0259

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...