Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Two in one room: Dining and Kitchen

I am so glad that Kelly's Korner decided to post the Show us your life for Fridays a day earlier :)

I can't actually take a picture of the Dining without the Kitchen... It is such a small space that I only got one picture to represent both areas.

It's not much, but this is it :)


I know the Dining set is not the most Kid Friendliest furniture around but I manage to teach my kids how to live with the furniture that we got and so far we manage to have two very active kids and zero major accidents :) (knock on wood...)

... Previous Show us your life features the
LIVING ROOM- A Sneak peek of our Living Room
MASTER's BEDROOM- Our Own Nirvana

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We have an open style too.
I love the white kitchen.

Mel said...

Thank you Rona :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...