Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Burnaby Village Museum: Free for 40

I've been eyeing Burnaby Village Museum for awhile now but always stopped myself from going because I always thought that the there was an entrance fee and that Kimi might be too young to enjoy these kind of places. Besides, I was thinking that since she is now going to school, she is bound to have a field trip there anyway...


I am really glad to finally got the chance to check it out for free... Because it's their 40th year, Burnaby Village Museum entrance fee are waived until Labour Day (September 5, 2011). Yihee!

* Entrance Area

* Wooden bridge pathway to the actual village

* Street signs

* Love Farmhouse

* Fountain

* Eli was so happy to see the train

Thanks to Dio for meeting up with me here :) It was fun to see you.
Till next meet up

* Knockout after running around the village

I am planning to go back soon with Kimi :) to take more pictures

* * * * *
BURNABY VILLAGE MUSEUM
Burnaby, B.C.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...