Search Treasured MOM-ents

Saturday, May 07, 2011

The Fitting...

After the mini concert in school, I am extra excited to see Kimi's upcoming ballet rehearsal.

They haven't released the exact dates Kimi will be performing in but according to the teacher,  it will be 2 out of the 3 dates so I guess we will be a bit busy and excited on that days...

I really have no idea what or how they are preparing for the dance recital. I have been waiting outside the room every time she has her practice to keep her from getting distracted with our presence. They are doing 2 numbers: 1 ballet and 1 tap dance. 

* Fitting for the costume

I originally thought that this was a Belle costume since I know for a fact that they are doing a princess related song for ballet but found out that this particular costume is for tap. They were supposed to be lions... he he!

Soooo Excited!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...