Search Treasured MOM-ents

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cruisin' Downtown Vancouver

Downtown... This is where everything monumental happens.
...this is the Heart of Vancouver City.
so it is quite natural that a visit to Downtown, Vancouver be a part of our itinerary...

We were aiming for a Total Canadian experience so off to the Skytrain we go from Pacific Centre-
One of the High End Mall to Waterfront Station (Last Stop), from here, we went on to board the SeaBus,
which was a good 15 minutes ride to Lonsdale Quay.

* Skytrain and SeaBus First Timers :)

* Lonsdale Quay

I've always passed by this stall again and again but knowing Karl, I know that he doesn't like oyster so I always end up eating those foods he likes: crepes and fish and chips. I am soooo glad that my friend, Honey, was also unto oysters and I was finally able to taste this fresh KUSSHI... How I wish I've tried this way back... OH WELL! At least, NOW I know.

* Fresh and Succulent.

I know that we just had a light snack but as soon as we got out of the skytrain and into the street, we saw the Japadog cart which was also a must try, so off we go to order but decided to share one between two.

* Anthony Bourdain featured this on FOOD NETWORK

Canada's busiest port (Canada Place) was next and a loooooong walk and stroller push, we reached Joe Fresh. I am so sorry we didn't get any pictures because we were so happy to finally be able to reach Joe Fresh and start shopping.
* Canada Place and Robson Street

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...