Search Treasured MOM-ents

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Glossybox: July 2012

It was later than July as usual.

I received my July box on the 7th of August this month. Glossybox is one of the beauty boxes available in Canada and costs $15/ month. I am receiving this box for the second time and so far I like the selection I got from last month.

Recap: So far, I am quite happy with the Biore 4 in 1 Revitalizing Cleanser I got last June and have been using them regularly to clean my face. The Biore Deep Cleansing Nose Strip from last month was also used up by hubby. It was okay, nothing to be excited about. The Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen is quite good as well and has been inside my bag just in case we got out with the kids (which is quite often...) not icky on the skin and I would probably purchased this once my sample is finished. The Wella professional Ocean Spritz product I used once and might use again soon but with a full size that I received, it will take a while to finish up. The Gilette Venus Embrace Razor is still in the cabinet waiting to be used next while the Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolutionary Complex and Cover Girl Flipstick and Bendable Lip Duo hasn't been opened up until now.

* Pink Sturdy Box

* The normal sticker and ribbon that holds up the goodies

* Info Pamphlets...

* July 2012 Menu

* My July Glossybox :)

Zoya Nail Polish - Full Size 0.5 oz 
Full Size 0.5 oz- $ 8.00
* I got a green shade in my box. I am reserving judgement until I try it on but it is a full size so I am happy

Alessandro Int'l Pedix Heel Rescue Balm- 30ml
100ml- $19.95
* My tired feet is happy with this one. I will definitely try these with hubby this weekend.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Xtra Strength Serum- 24ml
50ml- $14.99
* I am doubtful of this one, I got super straight hair that I am planning to curl and this is not a product I wouldn't recommend to someone with my hair style. I recalled answering a beauty profile, so what happened here? Can this be used on straight hair as well? Let's see, maybe this might be a useful product as well

Eucerin Calming Creme- 5ml
200g- $12.00
* This is a sample I am sure to try with the dryness that I am experiencing with the heat and too much time under the sun...

Dove Softening Creme Body Wash- Full Size 200ml
200ml- $5.99
* I am using Dove body wash at present and I am more than happy to try this new one from my box

Beautysoclean Sanitizer Wipes- 4 pack wipes
48 pack wipes- $12.50
* Will try and see if this is good.

and to get your own box, please click this referral link :)

* * * * *
GLOSSYBOX
July 2012

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...