Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Summer Coolers and Beauty Freebies

One of the nearest place we love to hang out is the mall.

Metrotown has it all. Great selections on store from beauty, clothes, shoes. A perfect place to get away from the summer heat and do some refreshment and shopping.

Because of the heat, we decided to stop first at Pinkberry

* Small cup for Kimi

* Sample cup for Kenzo

* Our Cool Treat

Then we decided to kill time at Chapters with the table train that Kenzo loves so much....

* Excited Kenzo trying to get on top

My friend, Nico (Thanks Nico!), told me of a nice freebie from Sephora...

* Love it!

I was actually thinking of buying this particular lip treatment because of how good it smells and I actually need it to keep my lips from chapping but Sephora game me a mini lip duo for free and I should say I love it so much that it is something that's worth a purchase.

* * * * *
METROPOLIS AT METROTOWN
Burnaby, B.C.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...