Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Christmas cakes...

I've been trying to make cheesecakes for christmas gift. Although the first batch was a little on the softer side...(Sorry to those who got the first batch!!!), I finally got the hang of it and found the perfect cream cheese to get the result I want (feeling professional chef daw hehe!). I also improved on my icing decoration as well...although I still haven't figured out how to make icing and opt on using plain whipped cream for the meantime. As for the presentation of the packaging...I think I got it perfected and it looks christmassy and nice...(I hope the taste also does...). A sneak preview of my cake-making attempts...


*This icing is the better-looking ones...Sabog ang iba eh kakahiya ipost.


*First attempt at ribbon presentation...


*Second attempt at ribbon presentation...

I finally ran out of the wide ribbon so if I am going to make my next batches...I guess I have to think of another presentation... I also had a disaster in the kitchen while making these cakes. I dropped one cake and the cake looks like cheesecake with graham as it's filling instead of it's crust....Argh! Sayang...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...