Search Treasured MOM-ents

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Finally!!!

I finally got to link the picture successfully for viewing. Thanks to another friend, Ana (the webmaster for our very own website)... She is the one behind our mack website


 
Click the logo to enter our website...

It was quite a day for us. We had a presentation this afternoon and helped our friends on their Christmas business, Christmas gift baskets, which are due for delivery soon. There was quite a lot of work put into each of those basket but it was fun doing it together. I guess that sums up what I did for the whole day today...

Plus, i get to use an image as a link to a website...(hurray!) I am learning things in html slowly (but surely!???)... I would appreciate any tips that would come my way to improve this. Small tips would be very much appreciated so i can digest the codes little by little... =)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...