Search Treasured MOM-ents

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I wish i could somehow figure out how to work this thing out... but since I can just publish text for the meantime (I hope...) I may as well make the most of using text to describe something relevant in this website.

I have spent my day going back and forth the office and a client's place. Although it was quite a trying day, I can say that we achieved something for today. 22 more days and its Christmas time...It really is beginning to look (and feel) a lot like Christmas with the chilly wind and all the christmas decors already displayed throughout the malls and a lot of houses in the Philippines. hmmm... maybe I'll end this for now. I'll try to work the picture into this site so as to share some of my moments and give my guest some sort of a visual to make my descriptions a little more interesting... Bye for now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...