Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, December 11, 2003

Some adjustments...

Did some adjustments for the photos...I hope it's safe to say that it is officially working!!!

It's my day off from work today (yipee!). And since I have made progress with the image, I guess I have to put in a pic of the office as a test, hehe! Here's a view of our office space...This was taken during the initial stage and still unaffected from all the hustle and bustle of project deadlines...As you can see, the workstation looks organized and like it hasn't been used yet because it really wasn't (that time)...



 



=) Still not yet done with my Christmas shopping (a long way to go pa!).

I'm excited with the thought of meeting three of my high school friends (Cia, Iris, Cathy) 'altogether' on Saturday. There would be quite a lot of catching up that need to be done since it was a long time since we last saw each other as a group.

Did a test right now taken from Juice's website...

You are Charlotte.
Congratulations! You are Charlotte.


Which Sex and the City Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

That's it for now...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...