Search Treasured MOM-ents

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Strawberry Craze

When I was expecting Kimi, we came here during Strawberry season and I ate strawberry with sugar almost everyday. Now, I am having that same craving for strawberry but now instead of just the fruit, I also am craving for the choco strawberry items from Meiji... YUMMY! I came across a variety of these yummy sugar rush treat on one of those regular market days in Crystal (another asian place with small boutiques and marketplace...).

BRIGHT RED and SWEET STRAWBERRIES
MEIJI's YUMMY CHOCO STRAWBERRY TREATS

... and nope, I am not pregnant.... he he!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got me here, I thought you're preggie :) I love strawberries too. Natuwa nga ako when I see tons of them in the groceries. And the sizes are huge compared to strawberries back home. :)

Mel said...

oo nga eh... parang dwarfies ang strawberries natin back home noh? Even the peppers and other fruits super laki dito...

Anonymous said...

yummy strawberries :)

Anonymous said...

Oh! How I miss those giant red strawberries too! We ate them like crazy when we were carrying Sophie and Kimi. :)

Mel said...

sab, that we did

mich, sarap sya as in... :)

Unknown said...

haha you two are silly, but i agree fresh strawberries are yummy.. we have those candies here too!

Mel said...

Hi MJ :)

haha! come visit me here :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...