Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Unknown Caller

In an effort to get our mobile bill lowered, I called up Fido to cancel the $11 dollar which also includes the caller ID. I thought that, like in Manila, the caller's name will come out on screen if we haveit in our phone book. Was I wrong! Now, everyone who calls up my mobile, even hubby, is an unknown caller. :(
So when we received a call at 4am we thought it was a prank call. Who would call at this insane hour? and since I am already awake, I went to the bathroom and heard that the upstair's phone is ringing. I told hubby that maybe that WAS an important call from Manila which turned out to be quite important....

UNKNOWN CALLER....humbug! This is quite an inconvenience.

1 comment:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

i know what you mean, sometimes i ignore the call too thingking that it's one of those special offer or whatever they got, then my family will just text me like" ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...