Search Treasured MOM-ents

Friday, September 18, 2009

Another blessing...

September 18th, 2009. A new blessing came in the form of BRANDON SEBASTIAN ANG. It was an unexpected arrival yet very much welcome. Mommy Sabrina had a quick (take note, not easy!) labor. Although the pain may be intense this time around without any epidural injected, she was able to do the delivery in such a short time.. WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU SAB :)

Little Visitors came late afternoon for a peek at the newest addition to the family. Brandon was already opening his eyes to welcome us into the room. He was oh so tiny... I almost forgot how tiny newborns can be.... a surge of love came unexpectedly as I watched my nephew, awestruck.


I guess when Baby K comes, this same feeling would resurface. I don't need to worry that there wouldn't be enough love to give. It will just come naturally...

CONGRATULATIONS
BRIAN and SAB :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww... Mel :) Thanks for getting me thru my entire pregnancy and for creating this special entry for Brandon. Love ya! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...