Search Treasured MOM-ents

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Princess Snow White... aka Kalen Ashley

Little girls love fairy tales and one of the best fairytale ever is Snow White.

That is Kalen Ashley's choice for her 3rd birthday, and Mommy Glenda and Daddy Warren made sure that every place is filled up with Disney princess party items for her special day.


I asked Princess Kalen what she wanted for her birthday and she answered with a simple SNOW WHITE. Anything Snow White? Hmmm... that is quite general so off K and I went to Walmart to search for a Snow White gift for the Disney Birthday Princess... I caught a glimpse of a costume which would be perfect for the upcoming halloween. Cross my finger, I hope it fits prefectly since it was supposed to be for Ages 3 and up... Destiny? Let's hope so....

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY KALEN :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...