Search Treasured MOM-ents

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Keeping I-(n)TOUCH

K decided to buy me an ipod touch 3rd generation without any special occassion. Aaaaaw... he claims that he knew how I wanted it that's why he decided to gave me one.I was reluctant to accept it thinking we should be saving for our next baby but when I started exploring the new gadget... It is so much easier to get in touch with my face through Facebook with this pocket-size gadget... And you can check emails and view you tube and lots more :)

My only problem with it is that it has no adobe flash player to download which I think is pretty important if you want to surf. I guess they are working on it right... I am going to cross my fingers for it :)

Thank you Hubby :)

I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...