Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, September 17, 2009

sTORI TELLING

Yes! I am now into reading autobiography....


....but it is a light read he he! Sorry to disappoint but it is not some historical or a politcal figure but a hollywood mommy :)

I am not going to subject myself to hard core reading with all the stress I am normally having, I deserve a light read to entertain myself :)

I did find some quotable quotes that I love from the book...

...We are not defined by the family
into which we're born,
but the one we choose and create.
We are not born, we become...

***

My whole life I wanted to be normal.
Everybody knows there's no such thing as normal.
There is no black and wite definition of normal.
Normal is subjective.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...