Search Treasured MOM-ents

Friday, September 28, 2012

From a Mother to being a daughter once again

It was nice to be a daughter once again. Not having to be the one taking care of everyone.

It was refreshing to be the one being taken care of this time around.

I didn't realize how much I miss my mom until we saw each other last September.
...How she listened, comforted and just loved me with all my imperfections. No judgement.

I wish you guys were not so far away...


Beyond all lessons, beyond the model she provided, 
my mother gave me a parent's ultimate gift;
she made me feel lovable and good
She paid attention
She listened
she remembered what I said.
She did not think me perfect, but she accepted me, without qualification.

-Fredelle Maynard

MISS YOU GUYS

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...