Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Glossybox: August 2012

My Luxebox Fall Box came a day earlier than Glossybox's August... 

Recap: From last month's box, I was able to make use of the Eucerin hand cream for the remainder of Summer. The nail polish, I was able to use once. The Pedix Rescue Balm was used once as well. The Dove Body Wash is the next in line once our body wash rans out.

As for this month's box:

* The Same Glossy Pink Signature Box came later than usual...

* Beauty Menu

* Glossy Goods :)

Sebastian Potion 9 Lite- 50ml
Full Size: 150ml/ $20.95
* My hair is getting a wee bit long and my perm schedule has been delayed again and again. I hope this product works for the meantime

Biore Make-Up Removing Towelettes- 10ct
10cts/ $3.99
I tried one and it was okay. Sort of like wet wipes.

Kryolan for Glossybox- Special Edition for GLOSSYBOX members only
I got the Glossy Pink shade. I am not sure if this is one of the shade or the only shade for Glossybox but I liked it and being a lipstick novice, I am not that intimated with the shade of this one

Kryolan Classic Lipstick- Full Size
4gr/ $16.99
I got shade LC101. It's way too red for my taste but if I do get used to coloring my lips, I might like this one.

Befine Fine Food Skin Care- 5 10ml
50-150ml/ $24- $30
Food for the skin literally. I got five sample packets of: Befine Food Skin Care 
Single Serve Night Cream w/ cocoa, millet and rice bran
Single Serve Pore Refining Treatment Scrub w/ coconut.jojoba and citrus
Single Serve Exfoliating Cleanser w/ brown sugar, sweet almond and oats
Single Serve Gentle Cleanser w/ sugar, mint, oats and rice
Single Serve Warming clay mask w/ cardamom, arnica, and pomegranate

Trend Trunk Mystery Gift Card
A mystery gift card that could worth as much as $250... I'll pass. I don't need to add more to my credit card bill... Thank you.

Elastoplast SOS Blister- 1 sample
5 units/ $5.99
This is perfect for the upcoming Las Vegas walk-a-thon we are going to face... This goes into my travel bag :)

* * * * *
GLOSSYBOX
August 2012



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...