Search Treasured MOM-ents

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Loose Button Luxe Box: Fall 2012

Loose Button decided to change their subscriptions from a monthly one to every 3 months. I don't mind that fact especially since it will give them more time to prepare and make each box better than trying to do it monthly plus the fact that I also got Glossybox at a monthly subscription

* A New and sleeker box

* The box is a keeper...
and loved the monogrammed initial on my beauty menu

* The Goods

* Loose Button's product

The prices of the full size are not listed in this menu card anymore. I would love to see the prices on it just to have an inkling how much the products I got estimates. They did put some logos with categories as follows: Rare sample, Product Launch, Exclusive Sample, and Full Size Product.

Let's go to the loot :)

Vichy- Proeven Daily Dark Spot Corrector
I got 5 sachet at 1.5ml each. I actually bought the full size before this samples and I think they got this product right. I can actually bring these when I travel- Perfect!

Eyeko- Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
I was asking my brother to look for these and I was surprised to find this in my box as well. I am running out of eyeliner and they read my mind. Full Size Product and an Exclusive Product. No need to purchase :)- Happy.

Vera Wang- Lovestruck
I got the 4ml test tube like bottle that is longer than the normal sample size. A Product Launch. I don't like to receive perfumes but so far the ones I do get, I like the smell...

Calvin Klein- Beauty
I got the normal sample size of 1.2ml. I love the smell of this one

Loose Button- Exfoliating Pad
A Full Size and Exclusive Sample of course. Will try them but I think they are for the body rather than the face.

China Glaze- Safari (Fall Collection) Nail Lacquer
I got a deep dark red this time: Prey Tell. A Full Size. I don't know if I like it but will definitely try them on my toes.

Moroccanoil- Luminous Hairspray
I heard raves about this product from mommy friend, Glenda. I am excited to try them. Listed as a rare sample but I heard them sent out before from another beauty box. I love them anyway so I am not complaining.

I love the box a lot. Almost everything is something I would love but has been contemplating on getting so... THANK YOU LUXE BOX... Keep it up!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...