Search Treasured MOM-ents

Monday, October 24, 2011

Reds and Oranges...

I love the colors of reds and oranges.... It just feels so alive.

The first time I saw the trees turned orange, I was awestruck. I read them in countless books and saw them in pictures but never in front of me and it was really beautiful.

It never cease to amaze me even if it is my third (or was it already the fourth?) time to see them turn their colors this year...

Just love them!

I caught the best time yesterday when we went for a class. There were a lot of people with their cameras and tripods while I only got my compact one inside my bag. 

I still tried. I did caught some nice pictures of Kimi :) woohoo!


Thanks to my favorite subject :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...