Search Treasured MOM-ents

Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

It was a nice cold day for a trip to the pumpkin patch and they said that mid-October is the best time to do pumpkin picking so...

* Looks so fake, but this is real :)

I was crossing my fingers since it was nap time for Kenzo and hopefully he cooperates. I watched nervously as I saw him rubbing his eyes a couple of times on the way to the farm.

Good thing though that the sight of the farm and getting him to walk run around, did the trick and he forgot he was sleepy - AT ALL.

* Kenzo eager to go inside the farm

* Waiting by the main stage and into the wagon ride

* These boots are a bit big (since this belongs to Kimi before) but Kenzo doesn't mind 

* The farm, the family, the kids...

Once inside, we got into our wagon for a hay ride around the farm and into the pumpkin patch.I was expecting a truck and hay at the back but this one was more comfortable and way better than I was expecting.


* She kept us entertained on the way to the pumpkin patch

then, she began singing...

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

Good Choice... it evoked a reaction from Kimi, and she began singing with the lady.
"Mommy! that's my song!!!" 
Good Remembering baby girl :) 

* Fun ride :)

* Free at last!

* AVP Fall lol!

* Hmm... this pumpkin looks good

* Kimi, that is not a bowling ball

* Ooops bowling lane... NOT

* Snow White and the Good Step sister...

* Say Pumpkin Soup!!!

* More pose...

* Coach Stone and Little Kenzo... Throw!

Kenzo had too much of a good time and doesn't want to go home...
so when the going gets tough

* ... the stone gets going

* Easy peasy.... light as a feather

....corn maze was next.

* Twins with accent table, Kimi

* Mommy tries to copy the pose

...but is was way too muddy for us.

* This is how cave men do it


* Arrrrgh! This is way too heavy for me

* Hmph! I do not want to go yet

* Enjoy!!! Yey yey! 

* Tractor Picture

* * * * *
RICHMOND COUNTRY FARM
Richmond, B.C.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...