Search Treasured MOM-ents

Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat 2011- Brentwood Mall

It was a very busy day for me today. I went in early for work to get my late afternoon open for an early trick or treat with the kids.

After picking up Kimi from school, we proceeded to Brentwood Mall to do the Trick or Treat which started at 4pm. We arrived just in time for us to get into Trick or Treat as soon as we entered. 

I am so happy to say that Kenzo finally agreed to let me put the head part of the costume on him. It was a cookie that got him distracted and he forgot that the head part was already on top of his head... Yey! 

I forgot the SLR camera though and had to make do with a compact camera. Good Luck in taking action photo with a slow clicking cam :( This is the reason for the motions in majority of the pictures.

* Train for Halloween
$ 3.50 / ride

Kenzo got right into the candies in the bucket game. He forgot how bulky his costume is and started going up into the counters to ask for his treats. He went so far as to copy and give candies to the ones giving him candies. Haha!

* Cute Doggy on the loose...

It was hard to do a lot of pictures with all the excitement but of course, I got my fair share of pictures to remember this event.


* Kenzo decides to walk out on a photo op with the mask lady

* With my babies

I was hoping to get a shot of the nice setup but my hubby obviously loves the fence more than the decor.

* Confident in his doy attire

* Replenishing his pail again

Hubby kept on getting the candies for safe keeping while Kenzo keeps on looking on his pail wondering why his bucket's candy disappears every so often.

* My little Princess

* Moment between the sibling

* Gimme some more sweets!

* Kin's Pumpkin patch picture with the babies

Hubby decided to meet us at the mall. He came straight from the office.

* Karl and Kenzo

* Snow White dead tired from the marathon poses with dad

* * * * *
HALLOWEEN TRICK OR TREAT
Brentwood Mall
Burnaby, B.C.

A little treat from you to me. Take time to vote for us again
to be included in the top 25 Canadian Mom Blogger.
just click the link :)


Ends November 17, 2011. 5pm PST

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...