Search Treasured MOM-ents

Friday, March 16, 2012

Be Still... Give Thanks


Quote by: Marianne Johnson Hodson

...and as for praying

I am trying to teach Kimi to pray every night to give thanks
I am just amused at some of her prayers

Kimi: Dear Jesus, Thank you for my home... (okay, mommy nodding)
Thank you for the window, the door, the bed, the night table.... (uhmm, interior designer in the making?)

* * *

Kimi: Dear Jesus, Bless Papa, Mama, Kimi, Kenzo, Nana, Kong Kong...
Jesus, pls make Tai Ma (Great Grandmother) well....
Mommy: Kimi? Why are you praying for Tai Ma to get well? She is not sick
Kimi: Mommy, she's old.... (uhmm, that is not a sickness...)

* * *

Be Thankful in all circumstances
for this is God's will 
for you who belong to Christ Jesus

1 Thessalonians 5:18

1 comment:

Our Loved-up Family said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and linking back to me:) I'm so glad I found your blog too, it's awesome- and I love the play on words, 'treasured MOM'ments', how perfect:).

Sarah @ www.spirituallythinking.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...