Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Live life to the fullest

Life can never be full of ups as it is not life but maybe a fairy tale. Problems and trials are going to be a part of it one time or another. When I was young, I thought that life was stretched far right ahead of me and that there will be a long way, then I woke up and found myself in the present with a good years already behind me. Where did the years go?

I am still amaze how fast time flies and how the kids are growing right before my very eyes. 
...and the only thing we can do is make the most out of each day and love them even when they are grating on our nerves.

I love this poem in my past scrap page back in 2009

* 2009- Kimi at one year and 5 months

... and my little ball of energy :)

* 2011- December

* * * * *

So teach us to  number our days,
that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

Psalm 90:12


One vote a day will help me in a way :)
I entered a wee bit late so i am not expecting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...