Search Treasured MOM-ents

Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Hint of Italian

To those who know me, they know that I love to categorize (thematize) everything. Making meals is not an exception. Even though it is not the path I usually thread (making meals), I want to do it in themes and put some fun spin into preparing them.

I decided to go with the Italian this time. Inspired by my friend, Joy's post on easy recipe on Homemade Chicken Caesar Pizza, I did Caesar Salad and Ready to Bake CPK BBQ Pizza which I have been craving for some time now. I will probably do the recipe next time when my ready-bake runs out ;). Stone and Twinny did some grocery shopping for our shared Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce. For our dessert, I just drizzled sweet milk on top of our strawberries.

* Italian Fare for the Night

As usual, it was a fun process and the conversations were really the spotlight as we enjoyed our meals together once more :).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...