Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Inspired Carrot Cupcake

I am itching for Figaro's carrot cake and I can't get it here in Canada, I attempted to bake some and hope that it will suffice.

I decided to make an early Easter Inspired Carrot Cupcake. The flavor would be perfect for Easter, anyway, with the bunny usually used to symbolize the occasion.

I chose a recipe for Carrot cake here and tried the icing from this recipe.

I got my chocolate sprinkles and Cadbury Mini Eggs to make my nest.
It's simple and cute.

* Easter Egg Nest 

I ran out of Mini Eggs and decided to alternate other cupcakes with colorful sprinkles.

* Colorful Sprinkles

I am so glad to get this cupcake box at a bargain in Marshall's when we went for a day trip in U.S.A. last weekend. It was the perfect box to house my Easter cupcakes and at a really good price too!

* Perfect box to house the little sweets

* Easter Nest Cupcakes in their natural habitat, no pun intended :)

...and as for the taste of my carrot cupcake,

* Look who we found with his hands in the cookie jar cupcake table

...if this is an indication

* I guess I passed the taste test in flying colors

* * * * *

HAPPY EASTER

...I am the resurrection and the life.
He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;
and whoever lives and believe in me will never die.

John 11: 25-26

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...