Search Treasured MOM-ents

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Asian delight

Before I came to Canada, I always envisioned US and places like Canada to be full of Fair haired people. Boy, was I so wrong. Being in Burnaby, Canada or even in Vancouver feels like Asia because of the vast number of Asian from different countries living here. From the Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Filipinos.

My attempt at cooking something Asian resulted to an easy to cook... Gyoza ,which I purchased frozen from TnT, an Asian supermarket for all your asian food needs...

GYOZA... yummy!

So,I went to TnT Supermarket to buy more stash for our fridge. Gyoza was on my list since it was a hit with Karl plus he wanted Pandesal for his everyday office snack (Pandesal is like dinner bun which I find tastier and creamier than their dinner bun counterpart).

Upon entering TnT, you can see the different bars of Asian delights. From the Sushi Bar (Japan) to Dimsum (Hongkong) and Bubble Tea (Taiwan)... There are also a variety of cakes and pastries to satisy the sweetest tooth. You can also find different sauces and spices to cook up the favorite Asian dish you've been wanting to try and if you'd rather do a takeout. There is also a bar of Chinese dishes ready to eat...

SUSHI BAR

DIMSUM, READY TO EAT DISHES


...VARIETY OF FOODS TO CHOOSE FROM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow mel, mukhang ok yan market na yan a!
- Honey

Mel said...

oi hon....

kala ko sinong anonymous hehe!

Michelle said...

I love TnT! They have the best stuff. Welcome to Canada! I'm on the other side of the country, but I hope that you enjoy it here :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...