Search Treasured MOM-ents

Monday, September 15, 2008

Seattle Escape

Having moments to myself seems to be a treat nowadays and I was really excited when Sab and I decided to have a whole day to ourselves away from our babies to just enjoy Seattle. It started as a plan and finally it was all real when I finally got the tickets in my hand...just awaiting the date- September 06,2008.

For the Seattle day tour, Sab and I got up at 5:30am for the meeting time of 6:15am near Metrotown, Kingsway. Kelvin was sweet enough to wake up early for the nth time to drive us to the supposed meeting place when I know that he really wants to catch up on his Zzzzs...

For the first stop, we were taken for a short stop at the Washington University then proceeded to the Washington lake to take a peek at the tunnel wherein salmons passes through when they are fully grown. Next stop, was the Space needle wherein u can go all the way to the top to view the whole Seattle from above.

SPACE CENTER
-an out of this world facade of the Space Center



VIEW FROM IVAR'S BAR OUTDOOR DINING
This was the view that surrounded us as we enjoyed the best Clam chowder on bread bowl we've ever tasted.


CLAM CHOWDER ON BREAD BOWL




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww :) I miss Ivar's clam chowder!!! I can eat a hundred bowls and still want more. I'm really glad that you're updating your site na! :)

Mel said...

:) me too. I am excited for the next chowder that ill be ordering there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...