Search Treasured MOM-ents

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sweet Stash

I have a sweet tooth and I LOVE CHOCOLATES and candies! I have search through different supermarkets here to satisfy my regular cravings for something sweet. Some chocoloates like the Meiji Chocolate covered gummy, I only find in my favorite Asian Supermarket (TnT), while Blackberry currant, I only find in the neighborhood store, Tommy. I love going through the sweet aisle and checking out new chocolates and what they are composed of... PEANUTS are a no no for me... I don't like them much especially if they are in the middle of my yummy choco.
I miss my choco-eating buddy, Sab :). Oh well, I have to eat all these by my lonesome... Is that a consolation... or what!? hehe!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grabe!!! These are all my favorites!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

wow! may Maltesers dyan?!!!!!! Dito Whopper lang :(
Honey Rose

Mel said...

Sab: Oo nga eh sayang i love eating with someone than by myself...

Honey: Uy meron dito... gusto mo? pwede b padala chocolate dyan?

Anonymous said...

mel, pwede mag ship ng choco dito, pero wag na lang kasi baka pag dating dito tunay na!!!! hehehhee......
Hope dito kayo nila Karl & Kimi sa bday ni Vince :(
Honey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...