Search Treasured MOM-ents

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Home Alone...

not exactly alone... of course, Kimi is with me so I am not completely alone but since Mom in law started working for half the week I get more chance to be alone in this house with father in law and Kimi.

Today, both of them went for a scheduled hospital visit while K went to work as usual. I started brwosing my laptop for things to backup because it is about to be shipped out for the 2nd time for a checkup. (Sigh* back to the workstation again with a borrowed laptop hehe!). I am in the Christmas mood today so I played "Auld lang syne" from the Sex and the City movie over and over again while I do my work. I am preparing Christmas love package to send home to my family (and friends) in Manila... Oh how i miss them all...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...