Search Treasured MOM-ents

Monday, November 10, 2008

More Memories to capture...

I love taking pictures of Karl and Kimi. They look so good together. You can feel the love between them everytime they are together. Kimi loves raining K with kisses in bed or even while watching TV and it never fails to make me smile to see how K shows Kimi just how much he loves her back.

Kimi

Before coming to Canada, I was dreading the part wherein I have to take care of Kimi 24/7 but Thank God my in laws helps a lot and having K do more than his share of taking care of Kimi, I have a lot of time in my hands to do my thing. He is such a great dad and I don't think I'll find a better one anywhere...

As for me, he is the best hubby I can probably wish for. God really answered my prayer when I asked him to find the perfect one for me. He loves me but he also loves my family and for that I love him more.

For his birthday, I asked him several times what he wants... He just says: Nothing, I am happy na... But i decided to give him his own camcorder which I'm sure will end up me being the videographer and Kimi and him being in almost every frame....

To more wonderful memories. Happy Birthday hubby. I love you soooooo much.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...