Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ouchie...

I forgot to blog about this...

Since coming to Canada, I haven't had Kimi checked up except for the immigration checkup that is required for the completion of her sponsorship.

K and I decided that it is time to update Kimi's medical chart here as well. We opted to go to Dr. Princeton Lim for her checkup as well since he already knows the background of what we are doing here. I ask regarding their immune shot as well which is very much advertised on the newspaper which was done every flu season for free for adults with babies at home. I, on the otherhand, am not getting a free shot since I am technically still a tourist. K endede up having to pay for his as well and Kimi ended up having three (3!) shots for that day.... Oooow!

In Manila, Checkups are once a month with 1 injection only while here in Canada, checkups are done every three months with 3 shots per visits... :( Poor Baby.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...