Search Treasured MOM-ents

Friday, November 28, 2008

Cibo's Linguine di Valentino and more...

I am craving for something italian.... Somthing from Cibo. How I wish I can order one for myself to devour by my lonesome for lunch today...

To start with, I'll have the little breads with my spinach dip

Spinaci Zola P218.00 Spinach, gorgonzola
Next, comes the soup

Crema Di Zucca P185.00 Summer squash, cream, slab bacon
My favorite, the pasta
Linguine Di Valentino P320.00 - P560.00
Crabmeat, stewed tomato, chili peppers, cream
Size choices: Regular(P320.00), Grand(P560.00)

then, to chill me (I am fantasizing and Cibo is in Manila so let's just say it is hot there...)

Red Grape Shake
I wish, Manila is just around the corner...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... I love Cibo's spinach dip too. To think I hate vegetables. Di bale, I'll take you to Cibo when you're back in Manila. Miss ya so much! You're entry is so cute w/ you imagining Cibo! :)

Mel said...

Hehe! I kept on thinking about the pasta and was reseaching for a recipe..la eh :(

Anonymous said...

That's making me quite hungry...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...