Search Treasured MOM-ents

Sunday, August 23, 2009

For the K's in my life...

Getting a job here do add up to my busy schedule but I am excited everytime I get my paycheck, it is a validation of my hard work he! he!

I have been saving all of my salary for our future until last month.

To surprise hubby for our 5th couple's anniversary, I secretly bought him the Oakley sunglass he had been eyeing on but is too expensive for him to buy right away....
Of course, Kimi and Baby K also has something from mommy...
I found this Peg Perego Si Stroller which was originally for Kimi's use but when the sales person told me about the feature wherein the graco snug carseat fitting that model without needing to buy an additional attachment, I was sold... I have something for Kimi and Baby K to share and it will be easier on me to push, whichever baby I did chose to bring with me :)
... I will have to save my next salary for a rainy day. I can;t get used to spending just because I earned some :) tempting as it may sound.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've just spent your travel money on new and exciting stuffs for the K's in your life. :)

Anonymous said...

omg! yan din gustong stroller ni ton, pag nalaspag na sa pinas yung gugu! super compact and lightweight ba? we're choosing betwee that and a maclaren quest. kaaddict ang strollers!

Mel said...

Sab: oo nga e... :) need to save again

Dio: I was thinking about this stroller for a few days then binalikan ko... Tempting kasi and I can sue it for both baby so ...pwede na!? EXCUSES!

Mel said...

Dio: SA lightweight pag tulak super ok sya pero mas compact yung gugu mo pag fold... MacLaren Quest din yung isang pinagpipilian namin kaso mas type ko style nitong Peg and mas mahal ata yun at $299 but meron sya sa ebay ng $159.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...