Search Treasured MOM-ents

Friday, August 21, 2009

Goodbye Canada!

We went for a trip to U.S. of A. once again to check out Walmart, Bellingham as well as the Ross Store for some reat buys.


If only I could say goodbye to Canada with a trip to L.A. or Manila, Philippines; it would probably make my year :). It just that the situation has forbid me to do either. We are saving K's leave for the baby's arrival so a short trip jsut wouldn;t be worth it. I would love to spend a week or more when I do get the chance to visit my friends in U.S. and a baby on the way keeps me from a trip to Manila, Philippines.

It is a good consolation though that K keeps on going to Seattle for day trips just so we can look forward to some new shops and great finds... :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I soooo love how Kimi's dress complimented the red flowers that form into Canada's flag in the park. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...