Search Treasured MOM-ents

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Top of Vancouver

Karl normally doesn't consider eating at a Western restaurant and I was expecting to be taken to the usual Chinese or Japanese restaurant, a fine dining one though, for our 5th couple's anniversary.

So when he told me that he reserved the Top of Vancouver for our celebration, I was delighted that he would try western and good ambiance in exchange for his fave Asian cuisines...

I love the downtown and was happy to go earlier for a stroll. It was a different experience walking without a stroller and my being with Kimi everyday made that day of finally being away without kids much more special...

THE LOGO

OUR VIEW FROM WHEN WE FIRST SAT DOWN

KM...all done...

I LOVE YOU BIBI
HAPPY 5th COUPLE'S ANNIVERSARY...

1 comment:

mich said...

happy anniversary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...