Search Treasured MOM-ents

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Sweet Girl...

I've always wanted a little girl that i can call my own and when I think of my little Kimi, I always associate her with all the nice things God has created...

That was one of the reason why I created a candy party for her baptismal party on her 5th month before we left for Canada. She is everything sweet and nice in our life that makes every day something to look forward to...

We went to Steveston last Sunday and decided to stop at a shop there for some ice cream treat and when I saw her enjoying the ice cream with the Candy Aisle logo as her background I decided to make her a candy layout for one of her digital photo page :)

What are little girls made of?
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice,
And all that's nice;
That's what little girls are made of.

- A Nursery rhyme


Credits: Paper from SWEET SPRINKLE KIT created by
SHABBY PRINCESS and Embellishments from SWEET SPRINKLE KIT
created by SHABBY PRINCESS and STRAWBERRY PATCH KIT created by
DEB BRODERSON by DEB’s SCRAP DESIGN
and Alphas from SUMMER ALPHA created by SAMANTHA DAVIS.
Font: Arial
Software: Photoshop CS3 Extended.

WE LOVE YOU KIMI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...