Search Treasured MOM-ents

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Search for the best mop...

Being a mommy change my way of shopping...

Instead of just focusing on myself, I am constantly looking at the kitchen and household section of the stores and found myself more and more enchanted with little clothes.

When we went for a day trip to Walmart, I ended up buying a new mop to try for maintaining a clean home in a more hassle-free way. The Shark Steam Mop boasts of its light weight and steam function which cleans the house with just the use of ordinary water (...and not chemical) which is a big plus when you have a baby at home.
Of course, I am still a girl before I became a mom so I still got some beauty bargains for myself... A few clothing to add to my collection for fall season and a razorback top as well as a skirt when I do get back to my pre pregnancy shape as an added incentive for me to fous on getting back in shape after delivery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi mel,

saw your blog! we have the same mop too.. bought on sale at canadian tire. super nagustuhan nila mama ko, they bought one to bring home to manila too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...